AVS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have 2 pb12-nsd subs.i have a very open house so i have to run the subs near max to get the bass i like i want to add something to the mix so i dont run them so hot.i am thinking of getting 1 pc ultra or 2 pb2000.any suggestions would be awesome

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
I vote for two PB or PC2000,s or if you can swing it get 2 PB12+ or PC12+ the outlet store has a bunch.

Nashou

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I vote for two PB or PC2000,s or if you can swing it get 2 PB12+ or PC12+ the outlet store has a bunch.

Nashou
outlet has pc ultra for 1399 looks tempting at that price just wondering if it would work well with my nsds that ultra would probably overpower them though

·
Banned
8,743 Posts
I would get one of the Plus or Ultra subs and set the tuning point for 20 hz so it matches your PB12 NSDs. That way there will be no bottle necks on performance due to extension differences.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Does it have to be another SVS sub or are you open to a different ID company?
i am open to other id subs i just need a little more punch to my setup svs subs are the only ones i have heard and i do like the nsd's.i am past my trade up time and i dont want to get rid of them just give them a little help

·
Premium Member
8,440 Posts
i am open to other id subs i just need a little more punch to my setup svs subs are the only ones i have heard and i do like the nsd's.i am past my trade up time and i dont want to get rid of them just give them a little help

I only ask because Reaction Audio is just launching their new subs and they have a ported 18 coming out that will provide a hell out a lot of performance go $1400 shipped. Might be worth looking into that.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I only ask because Reaction Audio is just launching their new subs and they have a ported 18 coming out that will provide a hell out a lot of performance go $1400 shipped. Might be worth looking into that.
sounds interesting i really am not familier with reaction i will check that out do you know anything more about it i really have gotten so much knowledge from reading on here i am really greatfull for the advice i get

1 - 8 of 8 Posts