AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed two changes on my SA8000HD today.

First, if you enter in a channel that you don't receive, (i.e. by pressing channel 713 on the remote), it actually takes you to the nearest higher channel you do receive, in this case 725. Previously, a series of question marks would show up if you entered in a channel you didn't receive, and you'd have to re-enter a different channel number.

Second, the "On Demand" channels show up in the channel guide, but it instructs me to call to receive them, even the free ones. Has anyone done this yet?

The final question for you other Adelphia users is, did you get an upgrade, and what are other things (hopefully software bugs) that were fixed on the SA8000HD?

Cluemeister

·
Registered
28 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by cluemeister
I noticed two changes on my SA8000HD today.

Second, the "On Demand" channels show up in the channel guide, but it instructs me to call to receive them, even the free ones. Has anyone done this yet?

Cluemeister

If you haven't powered down (unplug) the box, call Adelphia. They may not have turned on a few bits at the office. I ran into the same thing when I switched over to HDTV. Told me I had to pay for the free on demand.

:)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.