AVS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi I just bought a pair of x-104's for my dlp. I'm new to 3d tech and was hoping someone could help me understand how to work this feature, there doesn't seem to be much info out there.

·
Registered
5,876 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
adjusting the shutter delay of the glasses does a minimum change on the brightness and the contrast of the picture you are viewing in 3d using the X104 YOUniversal. but the main purpose of the delay settings for the X104 YOUniversal is to customize the delay shuttering of the lenses depending on what you see while you are seeing 3d and how you want to view it since not all people see the same picture and same quality when wearing a 3d active shutter glasses and viewing a 3d movie. the best setting is the default setting for the delay shutter of the glasses.

·
Registered
669 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpandsupport  /t/1416273/adjusting-xpand-x104-shutter-delays#post_22172632

adjusting the shutter delay of the glasses does a minimum change on the brightness and the contrast of the picture you are viewing in 3d using the X104 YOUniversal. but the main purpose of the delay settings for the X104 YOUniversal is to customize the delay shuttering of the lenses depending on what you see while you are seeing 3d and how you want to view it since not all people see the same picture and same quality when wearing a 3d active shutter glasses and viewing a 3d movie. the best setting is the default setting for the delay shutter of the glasses.

Is there a test pattern that could be used to make the adjustment easier?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts