Originally Posted by Suntan /forum/post/19573585

You'd think wouldn't you...

It's installed, and running fine.

-Suntan

Happens to me also.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Wow. My work laptop, while on battery in power saver mode (ie. 50% CPU throttling) used to struggle playing a SD youtube video, just played a 1080p youtube video with no problem. It's definitely not 100% offloaded to the GPU, as I saw my CPU usage jump from about 40 to 65%, but there's a definite difference.

·
Registered
3,764 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suntan /forum/post/19573487

I'd settle for having my computer stop asking me to install 10.1 every 5 days...

Lol, mine doesn't ask every 5 days. Usually, it asks after my PC has rebooted (usually every month for patch Tuesday). Looking in my installers directory, there's 10.1.51.45, 10.1.85.3 & 10.1.102.64, not counting the ones I've already deleted (for some reason, these versions escaped folder clean-up). I just download the offline installers and install on one machine first (usually, the nettop). If it doesn't break anything, it then gets deployed to the HTPC's.

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
I installed this 10.2 beta and there is no difference in CPU usage vs. 10.1 in Firefox with my HD 4350. The acceleration checkbox is ticked. Did this really lower CPU pull for anyone? Is there a list of supported cards anywhere on their site?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts