AVS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys- I'm having some trouble with a projector I just bought. Yesterday, I watched a game with the projector on what was probably a 5 foot screen. We were able to tell a slight, though noticeable uneven picture. The left side was larger than the right side. I went into my menu, to 'screen,' where I figured i'd be able to fix the issue and my only two options were 'true' & 'digital zoom.' How can I go about fixing this? Thanks!

·
Registered
6,235 Posts
Hey guys- I'm having some trouble with a projector I just bought. Yesterday, I watched a game with the projector on what was probably a 5 foot screen. We were able to tell a slight, though noticeable uneven picture. The left side was larger than the right side. I went into my menu, to 'screen,' where I figured i'd be able to fix the issue and my only two options were 'true' & 'digital zoom.' How can I go about fixing this? Thanks!
level and square the projector to the screen.
standing behind the projector, if you rotate the back of the projector clockwise one side of the image will become longer, rotate the other way and the reverse. lift the right side and it will also go out of square, lift the back or the front and it will do the same..
So level front to back side to side and square to the screen rotate left and right...

Make sense?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts