AVS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Pioneer SC-71: Where can I download the latest version (2013-2014) of this software and operating manual ? I have tried the Pioneer website but was unable to locate this information. I did locate operating instructions for Advance MCACC by searching the internet but the copyright indicates 2010.

·
Registered
9,814 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Italia1  /t/1523217/advance-mcacc-pc-display-application-software/0_100#post_24500817

Pioneer SC-71: Where can I download the latest version (2013-2014) of this software and operating manual ? I have tried the Pioneer website but was unable to locate this information. I did locate operating instructions for Advance MCACC by searching the internet but the copyright indicates 2010.

it's on the AV Navigator disc that came with your receiver in the box. install it on PC and you'll have it along with other features including a hyperlinked pdf operating manual. the software just provides a graphical interface for downloaded data from the receiver which is in an excel file format. it's very easy to use, and you download the data right after running MCACC....directions are in the basic operating manual >> Setup Menu >> MCACC Data Management.

before Pioneer came out with the discs, previous versions for older models were downloaded from Pioneer's custom install site. on Pioneer US's home page, there's a link to it on the lower right side.

the best version of manual for the software is probably the one for the SC-09TX & several subsequent models in terms of explanations of how to interpret graphs. you'll find it on the custom install site, and could be the same as what you already found. but you can go there and download them to compare.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Much appreciated. I kept looking online rather than the enclosed CD. I will tak a look at the manual for the SC-09TX.

·
Registered
8 Posts
the pioneer website says the mcacc software is not compatible with win 7 or 8. No cd came with my elite 21. Has anybody used this software with good results. I ordered the com cable from amazon but now cant find software for windows 8./ Anybody know what to do now (quitting is a viable option)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts