AVS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys, first post here

I want to buy a bluetooth speaker for up to 300$, as there are plenty of options I have no idea what to choose. I'm currently considering B&O Beoplay A1, harman/kardon onyx studio 3 and marshall kilburn, but since I dont know that much about speakers I'm open for any suggestions. Please let me know if you have any experience with these or recommendations for other speakers of this type :)

·
Registered
8,796 Posts
Hello guys, first post here

I want to buy a bluetooth speaker for up to 300$, as there are plenty of options I have no idea what to choose. I'm currently considering B&O Beoplay A1, harman/kardon onyx studio 3 and marshall kilburn, but since I dont know that much about speakers I'm open for any suggestions. Please let me know if you have any experience with these or recommendations for other speakers of this type :)
If you can up it to $400 get the PeachTree Audio Deep Blue II.

IME it's the best money I've spent on an audio product. I use it all the time even though I have a full system in a dedicated room.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you can up it to $400 get the PeachTree Audio Deep Blue II.

IME it's the best money I've spent on an audio product. I use it all the time even though I have a full system in a dedicated room.
Thank you very much for the suggestion, the only problem is that 300$ is already stretching mu budget :/

·
Registered
16,705 Posts
Heard great things about the Riva Turbo X. Google it with keyword reviews.

However, probably helps to know what this is for. Do you need portability? Or is this strictly for home use in the living room? If the latter, you might be better off going with separates and getting a Bluetooth receiver for the speakers. Certainly helps to fill a room better and offers better imaging to have separate speakers over one bluetooth speaker.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Heard great things about the Riva Turbo X. Google it with keyword reviews.

However, probably helps to know what this is for. Do you need portability? Or is this strictly for home use in the living room? If the latter, you might be better off going with separates and getting a Bluetooth receiver for the speakers. Certainly helps to fill a room better and offers better imaging to have separate speakers over one bluetooth speaker.
It should be somehow portable, since I move a lot, and it will be way easier for me to carry around a portable speaker than a full system

·
Registered
16,705 Posts

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
We recently purchased this one: http://www.fluance.com/music-system...ss-bluetooth-wood-speaker-system-lucky-bamboo

Cons are its not as portable as others like you mentioned in your post (sizing is like a "boombox")and its NEEDS to be plugged in but once you hear the sound it produces, its a no brainer.

Pricing is very good (under $200 US) and with free shipping (returns also if you dont like it) and a 2 year warranty make this a very good buy IMO.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts