AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased Atlantic Technology 2400LR One Pair and Atlantic Technology 2400C Center Speaker on sale for 399.99 all together. I have a sony sacd player (scd-ce595) 27' monitor via hdmi to a xbox. Computer is being build later this fall.

I wanted to get a 2.1 system for a long time and just assumed Logitech speakers were the way to go, not that they're bad for some people, just I wanted something a tad nicer. So I jumped on those on the AT's.

My headphone rig is what I usually listed too. Which is SACD opitcal to Zero AMP/DAC to Senn 580' headphones. But Ive been wanting to get a decent setup of speakers for 50% music 25%/25% for gaming and movies.

Could I have any recommendations on a sub, and maybe a good sale if anyone knows of one? I know its not a Home theater setup, but I don't really want to purchase a **** sub. I have no receiver at the moment either.

I could budget 3-400$ each for a sub and receiver, or find a way to use my SACD player and sub for the moment. (till I buy a hdtv drool)

Thanks

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for your recommendations. I read both links and saw the video. The Emotiva Ultra 12 does seem like a sweet sub. I wish I could listen to both. A sealed sub does offer its advantages. I'm not sure if I can even power that bad boy!

I've also heard about the BIC PL-200, and if I could get that sub for 260-280$ what would you say to that?

Thanks again, kesando!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.