AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am moving and will need a larger screen. I got the pioneer 5080 a couple of years ago and love it, but will need a larger one now. My price range would be $1500-$3300ish. Are there any specific ones I should target. Its been a while since i have been on the site (out of the loop now) and I'm looking for some direction a few I should be comparing.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
852 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunscape /forum/post/18148393


I am moving and will need a larger screen. I got the pioneer 5080 a couple of years ago and love it, but will need a larger one now. My price range would be $1500-$3300ish. Are there any specific ones I should target. Its been a while since i have been on the site (out of the loop now) and I'm looking for some direction a few I should be comparing.

well since you already had a pioneer plasma why not get another one? you can get the 6020fd at BB in your price range (at least it was this last weekend) but i'm sure you could get them in your price range if not. if that doesn't work out i would wait for the 2010 models to come out and go check them out. from my understanding most are priced lower then last years models when they came out. good luck
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
169 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunscape /forum/post/18148393


I am moving and will need a larger screen. I got the pioneer 5080 a couple of years ago and love it, but will need a larger one now. My price range would be $1500-$3300ish. Are there any specific ones I should target. Its been a while since i have been on the site (out of the loop now) and I'm looking for some direction a few I should be comparing.

I'd wait for this years 65" Panasonic V10 replacement with 3d. (which infact I am.) but if you can't wait the 2009 65" V10 is an excellent TV probably the best 65" out there right now in my opinion and I've been doing a lot of research and viewing. The 2010 65" though probably won't surface till the end of summer if you can't wait. but should be $3300 or below when it does.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top