AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did a quick search on the forum, but didn't really see anything up to date. I think my rotor gave up the ghost - the antenna won't turn but I seem to have power at the indoor dial unit. Admittedly, it is one of those economy Magnovox units I picked up at a local home supply store and about two years old. With the weather as it is (currently 11 degrees above zero with snow, warming from a low of -14F a couple of days ago) I don't plan on shinnying up a ladder until it warms up a bit. Inspecting from the ground, the wiring seems intact at the antenna. When the weather did warm up above freezing, it still wouldn't rotate. Wiring in the house is fine.

Any advice on a quality, but reasonable cost rotator for a small to medium size full-band outdoor antenna?

At least when the rotor froze up, the antenna was pointing towards most of the stations I usually watch
. Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Channel Master is what we have used for years. I don't know if the quality is still there, but that is where I would look. They should have a unit that will work with your antenna. I think Radio Shack sells them.

Mike

1 - 2 of 2 Posts