AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have finally got my AE100 working with Powerstrip (Geforce 3 2000Ti) and the results are spectacular!

One thing though. I notice on the far left of the picture there is a vertical band of unused pixels. Is this normal? My PJ shows Wide 480, I am using these settings...

PowerStrip timing parameters:

856x480=856,40,72,80,480,4,5,11,31500,342

Thanks for any help in advance

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Goto this site:

http://www.marky.com/hometheater/

and download the DILA test pattern. Next, set this as your tiled wallpaper. Now using the picture adjustment menu adjust phase and tracking until the pattern appears normal (see these instructions if you are unsure what I mean by normal). Finally adjust the bottom and left side of the picture so all of the pattern is just on the screen. In other words adjust the image so none of it has scrolled past the bottom or left border, and since you are using 856x480 it will be correct on the top and right side also.

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
P.S. if you cannot get the phase and tracking correct you may have to go into display options and stretch the image by one click.

BTW you should be using 60 hz refresh not 72.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
DRS, thanks for all that, I'll have a go tomorrow when the female equation is working (i.e. I can dick about withoutboring the hell out of her :) )!

Much appreciated!

Roger

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.