Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm a long time lurker, normally frequent/post on avforums (UK and Europe).

Appreciate the diversity and quality of posting/advice from the community here.

My AE100 died last week, and I've been looking around (with heightened interest :mad: ) into the fix for this ailment.

I can recall reading MrWes' post on the issue a couple of months back, but am unable to find it thru search, Has it been deleted ? Anyone here care to point me in the right direction ? a PM would be most welcome if there is some problem with posting info publicly on the Forum.

(Mods, if there is a problem with this line of enquiry, I'll be happy to edit/whatever.)

This misfortune befell my PJ just when I began to think about upgrades, fuelled by talk of Z1s, AE300s and HS10s :( , not to mention adulterous thoughts involving a CRT :D .

Thanks in advance,

Sean G.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Unfortunately my post on repairing the AE100 was pull and Alan was unable to reinstate it. Sorry.

I'm done with the AE100 thingy, just sold my 2 AE100 on Ebay and move on with the new Sanyo PLV-Z1. The unit came from an Authorized Sanyo dealer in PA. It carries a 3 year factory warranty and guess I will be watching more movies than the internal of the projector :D :D

Do a search for user HappyGeek and read his thread on repairing the AE100 and good luck :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.