Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Any dallas area AE100 owners that would be gracious enough to let me audition their pj?? (please!) I've been meaning to buy it but am a little apprehensive buying it sight unseen.

PM or email me if u don't mind showing it off to me. :) Thanks

-Khan S.

·
Registered
201 Posts
i'm south of you in new braunfels and have had mine since april 1.

Plan a trip with your family to Schlitterbahn and I'll be glad to give you a quick look at mine.

I don't have a very formal setup though, it's just plopped on my shelf shooting on a screen in my office. I have one of those viewsonic rb50's and an htpc with no special settings.

i have used 4 different projectors before this one and I like this the best for movies and stuff. Doesn't work that great with a pc but that's not why I purchased it.

anthony

·
Registered
448 Posts
Hi Anthony,

I live in Temple, a couple of hours North of you. I've been looking for someone in the general region to give me a quick demo. Can I come, too? Pretty Please?

-Mike...

·
Registered
581 Posts
Hey Guys,

I'm in Tulsa and if ya'll are up to a 3-4 hour drive your more than welcome to come see mine. It is ceiling mounted and projecting on a Da-Lite model B screen 96" with video spectra coating. Let me know if your interested.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Just saw this thread.

My setup right now is a work in progress. I've got my htpc parts shipping and on order. My furniture due in about 3 weeks. And FL-d due in in a couple of weeks. For now my setup is rp56 to component - dreamcast to vga - cable to composite. And with all that - the AE rocks. BTW - I'm in dallas. If you can wait about three-four weeks, my setup will be sweet. If not, (and I wouldn't wait either) - send me a PM.

P.S. Parkland Plastics Screen.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Anthony,

I live in Austin and would be interested in seeing it also. I have an LT150 right now, but I'm always "consulting" friends on their HT setups and would like to check out the AE100 as I know several who are interested in getting one.

I could even bring my LT150 if you like, since it weighs a hefty 3lbs.

Please email me at [email protected] if you wouldn't mind having 1 more attend :)

-Dave

·
Registered
201 Posts
That sounds great on the comparison. I have a very large family room and can get the room dark. I was going to plan it for a saturday afternoon. I'm thinking about the 8th or June.

Of course I better let my wife know about this or we'll be setting up in our chicken coop.

send a pm for my email address.

anthony

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.