AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I might be able to witness the Panasonic AE100 in the Toronto or Southern Ontario location? I live in Rochester and can make the trip to Toronto. Thanks!

-JRK74

·
Premium Member
7,419 Posts
Next Big Thing Electronics has them I believe. He's on this forum and will probably drop in here. I know he does internet and mail busniness but he may also have an actual store with the ae100 setup. I think there are stores but for one, I believe TNBT store is closest.

DOH! That was a total fluke. I got the name wrong cause I was multi-tasking. I've been to his website a few times too. Corrected the name :)

·
Premium Member
7,419 Posts
True enough, but with my name drop, people would have asked the obvious question, "What is THE best thing?". Oh well....I tried. I corrected it anyways :cool:

·
Registered
13 Posts
I just wanted to thank you for recommending “Next Big Thing Electronicsâ€. Great shopping experience for a change!!! Jonny was very pleasant to deal with and I'm sure that he will be happy to assist with any post sale issues (not that I'm planning to have any...)

Igal

·
Premium Member
7,419 Posts
Enjoy that ae100 :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.