Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Just to double check (because I'm really itchin' to tweak more if possible...), can you access the service menu of the AE200 if you're only going through the component in's? (as oppose to the DVI).

I don't have an HTPC and am wondering if there is a way to access the service menu, I know that at least with the AE100 that only through the DVI could one get to the service menu.

Thanks!

William

·
Registered
6,339 Posts
interesting. the ae100 didn't even have a dvi connection so to get into soemthing in it via dvi is quite the accomplishment!:)

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My bad :p

What was the deal then? Obviously I'm not remembering correctly...I do recall that there was a way to access the service menu in the AE100, isn't that the case?

Anyways, any help would be greatly appreciated!

William

·
Registered
69 Posts
I have my AE200 setup thru component only, and following the same instructions to get to the service menu for the AE300, it works.

Click Menu

SCroll to Options

Enter Options

Click and hold enter for 5 secs

You will see a list of items for tweaking, however i dont know which does what.

r.w.

·
Registered
6,339 Posts
yeah. for the ae100 you jsut went into the options menu and highlighted the first entry. OSD I think is what it was called. then just hold the enter/ok button. Same thing for the ae200/300 from what I ahve read

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.