AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used a good quality DVD-R and yet it cannot be read on the panasonic DVD-RP62S which is supposed to be able to read DVD-Rs ? Source: Camcorder to HS2 and then tried to read it on DVD-RP62S. I use the EP mode in HS2 to size down all those boring family videos. why does it not read. Recommendations on what I can do then ??

·
Registered
258 Posts
I can't get squat to read in my Rp62 burned from a Sony DRU500a.

The closest so far has been a DVD->DVD-rw, however it plays much too fast. No DVD-r or DVD+r or DVD+Rw.

SVCDs so far don't play or don't play without great difficulty. My ol' RCA plays anything on any CD-r, CD-rw, DVD-/+r[w]. RP62 is rather disappointing re: burnable media IMHO.

I posted about this last week but didn't get any replies...

·
Registered
296 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by tokyootaku
I used a good quality DVD-R and yet it cannot be read on the panasonic DVD-RP62S which is supposed to be able to read DVD-Rs ? Source: Camcorder to HS2 and then tried to read it on DVD-RP62S. I use the EP mode in HS2 to size down all those boring family videos. why does it not read. Recommendations on what I can do then ??
I hate to ask, but did you make sure to "finalize" the DVD-R? It won't play in anything except the HS2 until you do.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.