AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
finished Infamous yesterday and started with prototype.

however prototype is not a bad game, but it is so unimpressive when you have played infamous.

so i tried ghostbusters and call of juarez but those also dont really measure up when you have played infamous.

i need a new game i can sink my teeth in ,something as awesome as infamous. great storyline + gameplay.

anybody any ideas?

thanks

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
I have extremely high hopes for Batman Arkham Asylum (Aug. 25). The demo is available tomorrow.

There are a number of October releases that I'm interested in, but the only one I'm 100% sure of is Uncharted 2 (Oct. 13).

·
Registered
7,961 Posts
I haven't played it, but lots of people went crazy for Red Faction: Guerrilla. If you're feeling "open-worldy," it seems like a safe bet.

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
I feel like you, Infamous totally blew me away and putted the bar really high. What other games have you played before?

Without knowing I would suggest : Uncharted or MGS4, GTA4?

Otherwise, wait for Uncharted 2
(or Infamous 2 one day...
)

·
Registered
5,639 Posts
1. Batman Arkham Asylum (Aug 25th)

2. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (Oct 13th)

3. Assassin's Creed 2 (Fall 2009)

4. Modern Warfare 2 (Nov 10)

5. PES2010 (Oct 2009)

Just some games that are on my "must play/own" for the rest of the year.

·
Registered
4,478 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Degenerazn /forum/post/16949576

Modern Warfare 2 in Nov.

Seriously? Your suggestion is to simply not use his PS3 for games until November?

Don't give up on Ghostbusters. If you are a fan of the movies, the game certainly feels right. I'm about to finish it--so I can go back to Infamous.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Red Faction is a lot of fun but it lacks the polish that inFamous has. I don't think you'll find anything on par with it until the Fall like others have stated.

Uncharted 2, Ratchet & Clank, and Modern Warfare 2 are all sure bets.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingShorty /forum/post/16949722

1. Batman Arkham Asylum (Aug 25th)

2. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (Oct 13th)

3. Assassin's Creed 2 (Fall 2009)

4. Modern Warfare 2 (Nov 10)

5. PES2010 (Oct 2009)

Just some games that are on my "must play/own" for the rest of the year.

I have the exact same list but your number 5 is FIFA 10 for me :p

oh oh, did I just started another fifa vs Pes????

·
Registered
5,639 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxDam77 /forum/post/16949815

I have the exact same list but your number 5 is FIFA 10 for me :p

oh oh, did I just started another fifa vs Pes????

LOL... I don't think it's another FIFA vs PES thing. It is, however, a big year for football games. I'm really excited and hope that both games prosper. I couldn't imagine what it would be like if one or the other ceased to exist. Competition brings out the best in both companies.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingShorty /forum/post/16949826

LOL... I don't think it's another FIFA vs PES thing. It is, however, a big year for football games. I'm really excited and hope that both games prosper. I couldn't imagine what it would be like if one or the other ceased to exist. Competition brings out the best in both companies.

So true!

·
Registered
588 Posts
ghostbusters is a good rental. It's fun and funny. Just not a lot of replay on it. Hell, I've actually gone back to bargain bin games I never played, like DMC4 and Grid, plus another playthrough for GTA4 and a little LBP

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
I was pretty unimpressed w/ batman when i played the demo at GS.

If would say Uncharted 2 would be next up.

Quote:

LOL... I don't think it's another FIFA vs PES thing. It is, however, a big year for SOCCOR games. I'm really excited and hope that both games prosper. I couldn't imagine what it would be like if one or the other ceased to exist. Competition brings out the best in both companies.

/FIXED

·
Registered
3,658 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by zetram /forum/post/16950292

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingShorty /forum/post/0

LOL... I don't think it's another FIFA vs PES thing. It is, however, a big year for Football games. I'm really excited and hope that both games prosper. I couldn't imagine what it would be like if one or the other ceased to exist. Competition brings out the best in both companies.

/FIXED

/Fixed

BTW, The burn is only good when you can spell correctly. Soccor. LOL.

Football is the correct term. And American football is what we in America wait for starting is few short months.

On TOPIC: I'm waiting for nothing until Uncharted 2. That it for me this year. Heck I can't even get myself to play a friends copy of Infamous. Sad.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts

Quote:

I dunno, Madden usually sucks

·
Registered
1,029 Posts

Quote:

LOL... I don't think it's another FIFA vs PES thing. It is, however, a big year for EVERYWHERE ELSE IN THE WORLD FOOTBALL games. I'm really excited and hope that both games prosper. I couldn't imagine what it would be like if one or the other ceased to exist. Competition brings out the best in both companies.

/fixed /fixed

1 - 20 of 39 Posts