Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Clicked over to Studio Experience and

they were advertising a Cinerma 13 HD projector. It appears to be a fixed lens with optional extra lenses available to change the throw ratio.

The deal breaker on the LT 150 for me is the throw ratio, I need 2.75:1 or so. Can I get a product that will do this? If you can't tell I'm totally new, in the research and saving up phase of getting my first projector. Thanks for any help with this.

* as long as I'm here- is the distance to projector "as the crow flies" to image center or just up to the plane of the screen?

------------------

Larry

·
Premium Member
856 Posts
do a search for forum post by Steve Dodds and use keywords like LT150 clone or clones...they use the same optical engine but differnt firmware....their lenses could possibly be swappable but I really dont know...

after market lenses will cost as much as your projector...

Regards,

john

·
Premium Member
25,494 Posts
Careful about "clones". To my knowledge, there may be several pj's using the same basic light engine, but I brlieve NEC's electronics are unique, and largely responsible for it's image quality.

------------------

Noah

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.