AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just using my nec 6pg tonight and it just shut off and not when i try to power it back on it just sits there. Im getting no error codes. When I press the power button the standby light goes to power/remote and then after a second or two goes back to standby.. What should I do? help help! i would greatly greatly appreciate any help u can supply.

Chris

·
Registered
4,018 Posts
Ahhh..... that could be the power supply, or any number of things. Open the cover and turn on the PJ. Are any of the 2 LED's lit on the Deflection board?

Marc

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The red light flashes..i didnt notice a second one but i didnt look too hard.. ill check

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok both of them flash.. the one in the middle of the defleciton flashes way brighter than the other one but none the less they do flash..

Chris

·
Registered
4,018 Posts
Ok, as long as they only flash, that's good. None should stay on. That would be a scan fail. Pull and reseat the system boards. If nothing, pull the power connectors from the F-drive and C-drive boards. They are the plugs closest to the front of the projector. Try again, Post back

Marc

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
which ones are the system boards? the ones in the silver case or the ones under the fan?

Chris

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ok jsut an update.. unhooked power from focus board.. still no power.

Chris

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.