AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cannot program multiple key combinations into my prontoNeo. I am trying to program shortcut keys such as ctrl+alt+t . I have tried holding down ctrl+alt before hitting learn on the prontoneo but it has not worked. If anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate it.

I have seen the airboard programmed into the pronto but not the pronto neo. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Lou

·
Registered
982 Posts
buggdog,

The best way to do this is to learn individual modifier keys. For example, the Ctrl key has two states. The first state is Ctrl-Make. Learn this key by pressing the Ctrl key (don't release it). The second state is Ctrl-Break. Learn this key by starting with the Ctrl key pressed, then release it. Do the same thing for Shift and Alt. Once you have done that, combine the keys as follows (example is Ctrl-Alt-t) -

Ctrl-Make

Alt-Make

t

Alt-Break

Ctrl-Break

This technique is the most reliable and flexable way of building a keystroke emulator with the Pronto. I have never played around with the ProntoNeo, but this technique should work fine.

Chris

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the info cpete! I havent heard of that method yet. It is worth a try. I am also considering trying to convert the ccf file with pronto2neo. I am sure one of these methods will work.

Thanks for you help cpete and boykster!

Lou

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Neither of the above solutions worked. Is there anyone who has done this before?? with the NEO??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.