AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased an airboard from another member of this forum, and he lost the drivers for the keyboard. It works fine without any drivers, but I was hoping to be able to play around with some of the extra buttons on top. Can anyone tell me the size of the drivers, so I will know whether or not I have enough space on my hotmail account? Or can someone host them on a website for a day or two? Thank you!!!

·
Registered
42 Posts
The zip file is 2.68 MB.

You can get it from http://www.silitek.com. Go into products and then find the downloads section. In there you will see the SK7100. I have not tried these drivers as I just use the keyboard as is, but thought I let you know where I found them.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh, I've already been there. The website...well, lets just say there is only one page right now. For all intents and purposes, it's down. If anyone has the zip or exe file, would they be willing to send me the file(s)? If so, just PM me!!! Thanks

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
I tried these drivers in the past, but didn't find them useful. Some of the keys are supported by WinXP without doing anything (Play, Stop, etc.), and you can use girder to attach actions to the other ones

Good luck

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank's Helzerr...that's exactly what I was lookin for!

·
Registered
231 Posts
I haven't used my keyboard in a while, but I have just come from another website where many people are having problems using the mouse (on the sk-7100 Airboard) in XP.

On this site one person made his own driver to make his mouse function properly using XP, he offered it to the people there but has never returned to help out.

Do these drivers correct the problem? Are any of you experiencing a mouse related problem in XP?

Thanks,

Drew

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.