AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
5,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am serious. And don't call me Shirley

Brought this at an ASDA bargain £5.00 now that's ASDA price.

I've seen this many times and should be in for more hysterical laughs later on when I spin the DVD double bill.

·
Banned
5,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well I’ll give him, another 20 minutes but that’s it

Just finished watching this laughable comedy all the jokes still worked even when I knew what was coming. But that’s not important.

·
Banned
5,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It doesn’t get anymore funnier with the sequel that I’ve just finished watching. But that’s not important right now.

Hmm, what happened to Airplane III?

·
Banned
5,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Simonian /forum/post/15511944

Both together?

Looks like I picked the wrong day to stop sniffing glue.

That gets a laugh when he’s hanging upside down while sniffing glue. LOL

I watched Airplane 2 twice that night.

Don’t come apart on me now.

[Arm drops off]

Those films and the Naked Gun are so well written for guaranteed laughs. as well as the small gags in the background.

Airplane has been nicely re-mixed and I’m often against re-mixes but the Dolby six-track works fine have to give a second viewing with the LCR LFE.1 muted and listen to the surrounds. But that’s not important right now.

Airplane 2 the Squeal is Dolby twin mono, so I have to set it to Dolby stereo so that the logic will redirect the twin mono tracks towards the centre channel as heard in the cinema.

Framing looks fine at 1.85:1

Colour looks smashing as does the brightness and contrast values, all stand out well.

But am I tell you everything?

Well I have to get down too screen captures later on, and normally I do this right after I’ve viewed the film. But that’s not important.

I am out of coffee.

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
I cant decide which is the funniest movie of alltime, Airplane or Naked Gun, but a dual-pack of the 2 Airplane movies is really a treat for those who dont already own them.

By the way, have you ever seen a Gladiator naked?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts