AVS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have both Tidal and what used to be Itunes on my Iphone.
When I'm home at night with my wifey and want to stream some tunes to my Denon, I can never get it to work twice in a row? I started with BlueSound Node 2 and a Tidal HIFI subscription so I could stream MQA files. From what I remember all I needed to do was set the Denon to Media Player option and everything worked fine.
Now after trying to stream Itunes from my phone to my Denon, I've had some success, but now Airplay seems to want to take over everything? I've attached screenshots to show what I see now, and I don't know how the heck I got all these options? And for the record, the second screenshot of whatever I was trying to play, didn't stream until I selected the Living Room Apple TV option? I didn't even have Apple TV up and running?
How in the world can I just make this simple and get rid of Airplay and all these options that only cause confusion?
IMG_0274.PNG
IMG_0273.PNG

·
Registered
192 Posts
I feel your pain and have actually grown to hate Apple. Every update throws more crap at you that cannot be deleted or disabled. That being said, Airplay can be turned off in settings but that still doesn’t stop that offer from popping up all the time, so much so that I have to keep Bluetooth turned off now, handicapping functions I need. worthless also is iMessaging. It won’t let me turn it on unless I let them install their damn double security. Meanwhile it now takes a full ten to fifteen seconds to bring up passwords since two updates ago. I could go on, but as I said, I feel your pain. Apple can have their fun thinking they have the control, but they don’t know my next pad will be a Surface and the MacBook Pro will have Windows primary dual booting in it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts