AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I am in the process of iinstalling my PDP5073TM to the wall and the absence of instruction for wall mounting is giving me some headaches ....

The problem is that the infrared eye, which is part of the bottom section (speaker/amp kit), has to be removed for wall installation. This means to me that the infrared should be disassembled and fixed somewhere else from the speaker kit.

Can somebody guide me on this ?

Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by oksigen /forum/post/0

Hi All,

I am in the process of iinstalling my PDP5073TM to the wall and the absence of instruction for wall mounting is giving me some headaches ....

The problem is that the infrared eye, which is part of the bottom section (speaker/amp kit), has to be removed for wall installation. This means to me that the infrared should be disassembled and fixed somewhere else from the speaker kit.

Can somebody guide me on this ?

Thanks

I finally succeeded in removing the speaker set , disassemble the speaker unit and get off the IR receiver circuit/eye from it. Simple.

So now, All I need is an esthetic tinted box (about 3"x1"x3") to hide the receiver in it ....

If any one of youhave an idea what could be used to do the work, just drop response top this thread.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.