AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,648 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by wrkh99
Is this game in HD or not? Cause there website is now saying that it will not be HD .

http://cbs.sportsline.com/u/cbs/sports/
It doesn't say 'the game is not in HDTV', it simply does not have the (HDTV) indication anymore. I'll ask to be sure.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Please, please, please, please...

This will have been my first Razorback game to be seen in HD. I was SERIOUSLY looking forward to the CBS HD broadcast.

I'll be watching, regardless, but man it sure would look better on my 110" inch screen in HD!!

By the way:

Hogs 34

Bama 17

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This was going to be my first Bama game in HD . Hopefully Ken will bring us some good news today .

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Don't believe their website. They make almost as many mistakes as TitanTV does. It will be in HD, you can count on it. :rolleyes:

Wolfie

·
Registered
814 Posts
Ken has it listed as the next HD SEC game of the week in the sticky thread above. I thought the agreement was for an HDTV game of the week, every week, so that must be a typo.

Hogs 24

Bama 10

Go Hogs!

Azanon

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,648 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Azanon
Ken has it listed as the next HD SEC game of the week in the sticky thread above.....so that must be a typo.
Maybe. Both of the schedule listings for this Saturday's game had the 'HDTV' notation, now they don't. That's why I've asked.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Doh, i didnt notice you posted in this thread Ken.

Well, lets hope for the best on this. I'm betting it will be though.

·
Registered
3,559 Posts
let's hope the 5.1 is working at kickoff time not like last week where it didn't kick in til the 3rd quarter

·
Registered
45,648 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by wrkh99
Any news yet Ken ?
No, but as pointed out by dchdfan, the CBS web site now specifically says the game will be in HD, so I would think that's that.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Quote:
let's hope the 5.1 is working at kickoff time not like last week where it didn't kick in til the 3rd quarter
That depends on your local provider. I already know i wont be hearing 5.1 because KTHV doesnt transmit dd 5.1 here in LR.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The schedule linked in Wakey's post above now denotes the game as HDTV.

Yes they finally updated there site :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.