AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just did a transaction with Alan and what he was able to do for me was just downright remarkable.

I've never received better service from a merchant in all my 54 years.

If I ever make another home theater related purchase and it's something A/V Science sells, I won't even consider buying from anyone else. His price is usually as good as anyone to start with (and I'm the Sultan of Cheap so I know these things). But how he bends over backwards to take care of his customers is nothing short of saintly. I wish they could all be like him.

p.s. I know all this has been said before. But after my experience I wanted it to be said again.

Bob Wood

·
Premium Member
16,978 Posts
Wow, thank you Robert.

I usually dont like to respond to these because it looks like Im sucking up but I truly am happy that your happy. We try to do our best with what we have.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
I agree. I have recently helped my friend setup his HT using AV Science as the vendor for all the equipment. Service and support has been fantastic - truly a cut above any other vendor I've dealt with.

A big "thank you" to the entire AV Science team, with a special shout out for Jason.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Quote:
As good as it gets
Yes, well maybe, but there is always room for improvement. For instance, they could be multi-billionaires who, out of the goodness of their hearts, just give the equipment to us just by us asking for it :D.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Yes, I too had an encounter of the third kind with Saint Allan and his sidekick Jason (still to get his wings, but very close). My TV3 is fantastic and their patience was indeed saintly.

Thanks guys.. now how about that free bee?

·
Premium Member
16,978 Posts
You guys spoiled it.

We were going to give away a batch of Sony Qualia's as a new marketting venture between S and AVS but they saw this thread and said we let the cat out of the bag so the deal is off:(

·
Registered
555 Posts
I just bought 2 SX-21's, 2 HD vcr's, a stewart screen and 2 DVD players from Danial and found him to be exrtremely helpful, knowledgable and gave me a great deal. AV Science is Awesome to deal with. Thanx again Danial.

·
Premium Member
4,708 Posts
I didn't know that. When did AVS start selling stuff ?

Damn, I thought the UPS and FedEx drivers just liked me.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Quote:
You guys spoiled it.

We were going to give away a batch of Sony Qualia's as a new marketting venture between S and AVS but they saw this thread and said we let the cat out of the bag so the deal is off
Good thing we haven't spilled the news about the Terranex giveaway.

·
Registered
4,729 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Alan Gouger
We were going to give away a batch of Sony Qualia's as a new marketting venture between S and AVS but they saw this thread and said we let the cat out of the bag so the deal is off:(
Good thing Alan forwarded mine before this thread put the kibosh on it. Came with complimentary grey and black wall paint, too. Heard that Art Sonneborn, David Boulet, Carl Brinkman, Martin Butler and dna got theirs too before AVS cut off the supply, and we're all putting them through their paces. Unfortunately, as we signed NDA's, we can't comment on anything until this SXRD reaches market through normal channels.:D

Palladin

No matter where you go, there you are

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Palladin,

Looking forward to your review of SXRD :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.