AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm off to bigger and better things. I'll talk to you all after the summer.

Take care

Alan

·
Registered
21,720 Posts
Alan, have a great summer, and move overseas. When you get all settled and have time, we hope to see you hear again. Thanks for all the time you spend helping folks here.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Alan, good luck to you. I hope we hear from you again soon. Thanks for all the the time and knowledge you've shared with me and the rest of us here.

Take care.

Dave

·
Premium Member
26,161 Posts
Ditto to the above remarks. Alan helped me take my system up to the next level through his advice and products. I will sing his praises to anyone who will listen.

Thanks and Best Wishes

Ron

PS: I'm looking forward to my new power cord!!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Thanks for all the help and knowledge that you have given to me and the others on this board. I hope you can get settled in quickly,and get back on board! Have a safe move.

Keep tweaking!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Good luck and have fun. I am going to miss you. You been a great teacher. Hope you have a safe trip and hope to hear from you soon.

·
Premium Member
2,468 Posts
Elvis, I mean Alan, has left the building !!

Good luck with your move ! You have been a tremendous fountain of knowledge over the years for all of us here at AVSFORUM. We hope to hear from you soon once you get settled.

- Andy

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
Thanks for all the info and line power components!

Good luck with your move, and drop us a note when you have time.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Alan, good luck!! Thanks for all your time and efforts--you've helped a lot of us.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.