AVS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I like this cover. It's less gung ho than the last one. Wasn't a fan of the theatrical cut, but being a ancient history nut, I'll check this one out if it truly improves on the film.

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmurchison /forum/post/0

Count me in on the Final Cut. I haven't seen this but I don't want to watch truncated Epics.

This was a long movie to begin with. 45 min of extra footage. Meh, I'd rather have more than less.

·
Registered
242 Posts
the theatrical version was terrible IMO so the extra 45 minutes better be great!

·
Registered
829 Posts
Hmmm..... I'm curious in a year or so if they will be releasing the The Super Duper Unrated Special Remastered Extended Director's Cut Platinum Edition.

On a serious note, I'll probably pick this one up just to see how different it is from the other two. I actually liked the movie.

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by turansformer /forum/post/0

Hmmm..... I'm curious in a year or so if they will be releasing the The Super Duper Unrated Special Remastered Extended Director's Cut Platinum Edition.

On a serious note, I'll probably pick this one up just to see how different it is from the other two. I actually liked the movie.

There will be no more cuts. That's one thing Stone made clear. Although there might be other ones in the future with a branching version of all cuts.

·
Registered
56 Posts
For some reason I really enjoyed the other cuts despite them being flawed. I will pick this up release day. I hope this is the final version that Stone originally planned because I have heard from several people who worked on the set that the film was not even close to what it was supposed to be.

I like the cover...especially the "revisited" part.

2 disc edition? Is this a BD 50??

·
Registered
29,538 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by edvedder /forum/post/0

the theatrical version was terrible IMO so the extra 45 minutes better be great!

Only 4 posts until the threadcrapping started. That's almost a record when this movie is concerned. Usually it starts in the second or at most third post.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Loved the DC despite them removing the scene where the moon is being eclisped, so I'll definitely pick this up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.