AVS Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a heads up. Everything at TowerRecords.com is 25 percent off from January 19 through the 22nd and shipping is free on orders over $20 or more.

http://www.towerrecords.com/Video/De...format=DVD+HD&

The only downside to this sell, is that Tower's list prices are always the highest, so it's 25 percent off already high prices.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Thanks for the heds up

No wonder why they went out of buisness. They are more expenive than BB.

Adam

·
Registered
139 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric D. /forum/post/0

Well all the stores closed down by now I think. At least all the ones by me are. So if you got to them in time, you could grab some HD DVDs for around $8-10 each.

I got to pick up Unforgiven for like $15-17 (I forget the exact amount now). That was definitely worth it! Too bad all the other good HD-DVD titles were sold out at the time. I almost picked up Aeon Flux too... kinda wish I did because I haven't seen it for a similar price since, and thats the only real way I'll buy that movie: CHEAP! These online prices, sale or not, are still too expensive for my tastes. I'll stick to Fry's.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Their prices suck. 25% off is STILL higher than Target.com everyday price.

Thanks for the post though...it was thoughtful

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Thanks for the link, they claim to have alot of titles in stock that I can't find elsewhere.

They have The Ant Bully!

·
Registered
6,024 Posts
There's a coupon for an additional 15% off. This thread shouldn't have been started without mentioning that.

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
Agreed - their online prices blow. Good thing I hit Seattle's U-District store last month to clean them out. Got three for less than $15 each.

Buh-bye, Tower - way to dig your own grave! You should have taken a note from Fry's who has better prices every day - not to mention weekly sales such as Clerks II and Lucky Slevin for $17.99 this w/e.

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
Amazon.com's regular prices are cheaper than most of those.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.