AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To the unknown moderator who deleted my post, I was simply trying to find out if Sharp is indeed shipping the Z10000, whether in the U.S. or not.

I didn't mention pricing, supplier names or anything else. So why the thread was deleted I do not know.

What's the implication here? It's okay for a projector importer to advertise on AVS, but it's not okay for any forum user to actually acknowledge that fact in a post on the forum? This is so rediculous.

·
Premium Member
16,963 Posts
Quote: It's okay for a projector importer to advertise on AVS, but it's not okay for any forum user to actually acknowledge that fact in a post on the forum? This is so rediculous.

Sorry you feel that way! Seeing as you know the supplier contact them for a direct answer.

I also edit your post. I cannot allow marketting of an item from the classifed. Not that theres any harm but everyone will want to do it if we let one person.

You DID mentioned in your post as did the response to your post where it was coming from.

If its mentioned again it gets pulled again. Im asking you to not mention the supplier again.

You also mention the fact your aware of the Add that answers your question directly so I am confused your asking something you already know the answer to.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.