·
Registered
6,123 Posts
Anyone seen that new movie "One Barco over the cookoo's nest"

Chip

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
i love this movie. the best take to date on a connecticut yankee in king arthur`s court

XANATOS

·
Registered
66 Posts
This is my BOOMSTICK! If you want to get some Army of Darkness shirts check out hot topic. Evil Dead and Army of Darkness kick ass.

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Shop Smart! Shop S- Mart!

I'm not sure about Bubba Ho-tep. I loved Army of Darkness, but I've been putting off Bubba Ho-tep.

Have the brothers deserted Bruce, in their (read:widespread) new found fame?

·
Registered
995 Posts

·
Registered
6,141 Posts
That's "primitive screwhead", not "primate" to you, Tim!

Bubba Hotep....not everyone will love that one. It's kinda slow paced but it is

entertaining in a nursing home sort of way.

:p

CJ

·
Premium Member
4,606 Posts
Love Army of Darkness. I've got three different versions of it (I believe it's the region 2 that has the best picture quality).

I also loved Bubba Hotep but agree that it's not for everyone.

Cary

·
Registered
8,079 Posts
"GIMME SOME SUGAR BABY!!!"

·
Registered
667 Posts
I can't stand the guy... ;)

"Hail to the King...baby."

"Groovy."

·
Registered
342 Posts
IT'S YOUR SISTER CHERRRRYYYYLLLLL!!!!

As a younger man actively involved in "pharmacological taste testing" I couldn't watch Evil Dead enough...and it was just as funny each time (better living through modern chemistry at work). He carried the same acting style into Army of Darkness but I have NO idea what the hell he was thinking with that made for TV (scifi I think) performance. The corny bravado lines style that Bruce invented (and Swarzenegger got famous for) was lame and overdone, the acting (his and the cast) was like a high school play, and for being a 21st century production (not the studio...the year) the special effects were anything but.

But that said, I still like the guys work enough to have 4 or 5 posters of him in my HT.

BTW...anyone play the vid game Fistfull of Boomstick? It's a top down which isn't really my thing but Bruce delivers a few classic Bruce-isms.

·
Registered
667 Posts
"Your primitive minds wouldn't understand alloys, compounds and things with...molecular structures." :D

I like Evil Dead 2 the best myself.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Adventures of Briscoe County, Junior!

Without a doubt, the greatest actor of our time ;)

But "Man with the screaming brain" was dog-barf. SciFi channel must have flown to Russia and made 1,000 cheap-as-dirt crap movies all at the same time (and that one was one of the worst...)

"Good, Bad. I'm the guy with the gun..."

·
Registered
8,079 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustGreg
BTW...anyone play the vid game Fistfull of Boomstick? It's a top down which isn't really my thing but Bruce delivers a few classic Bruce-isms.

Yeah - we got that with a pack including Evil Dead 2 on Video for about $5.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.