AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the is my first post. I have been lurking around here for a while and learned a great deal. There are some impressive home theaters. Attached is the first picture of my theater.

I all I have left to do is install accoustic panels, calibrate sound and projector and install the seating. I have been tempted a few times to install the projector to see what it looks like but I've taken the advice of this group and not done so to ensure that I finish it.

I will post more pictures after it is all done.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well I finally finished my theater. Took me 8 months and during that time my wife and I had a baby boy. We watched our first movie on the weekend LOTR:TTT. At the end of the movie all she said was wow this is the coolest thing you have ever done! Since then SHE has been inviting people over to see (she has her own screens within a PRONTO remote to operate the equipment). I have been in NY the past few days and have not been able to see or hear their expressions but she did say that everyone did a jaw drop when she opened the door and once she dimmed the lights (via remote) and started a movie she could'nt get them to leave.

I will post some addition pictures once I get home.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.