Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Mindless2
I can't wait to see this puppy!
I can't wait to see people move this puppy!! 500 lbs?!?! Yikes!!

·
Premium Member
2,399 Posts
Yeah, I found it last night also. ELECTRONIC HOUSE magazine has a picture of it and a very brief description in its "New Products" section.

Wish MITS would show the Diamond Series on its site.

·
Registered
210 Posts
That's funny because I thought it looked pretty nice. Of course, if I had the coin to buy this puppy, I would also pay to recess it into the wall. I would have a remote access door leading to the back side for service and connections. ;)

·
Premium Member
14,299 Posts
Looks like the Alpha will support 720p component input. (I'm still praying that 720p support will make its way to the Diamond).

No mention of 1080p input support. That is not a good sign.

·
Registered
140 Posts
It says 1080p input is supported on the "PC input" section. Now whether that is the VGA connection or the DVI, I don't know.

·
Registered
32,172 Posts
Doug, what program? This is an 82" set; of course it needs a lamp that size. It has far more than 2x the screen to illuminate vs. a Samsung 50".

·
Registered
366 Posts
Quote:
but for a TV that costs $20,000, it's kind of ugly
I think that is one of the best looking large RPTVs I have seen. I like the fact that it has a dark cabiinet. I had to cover the silver cabinet of my HLM617 behind a facade.

·
Registered
32,172 Posts
The silver thing is odd.... But overall, this is far and away the best looking 82" television I've ever seen.

·
Premium Member
1,313 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by rogo
this far and away the best looking 82" television I've ever seen
LOL.

Now THAT'S comedy. :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.