AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. Ive owned the logitech z-5500's for a year now and I absolutly love them. They were my first computer system.

Next year I am planning on putting them out in the living room of our new appartment and getting a nice set of 2.1's for my room to replace the z-550's since I dont need that much booming audio in my room. better for parties

I have been researching quite a bit and have dialed my choices down to the MX6021's and the 2300's. Seems they are both pretty adored by the audio world. I dont know much about this stuff.

HAS ANYONE HEARD THEM BOTH? I am leaning towards trying the altecs. They look great too. They will be used primarly for music. Any recomendations to 2.1's better than these two? I want to keep them under 200$

Thanks! any input apreciated. jake

·
Registered
22 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTBrLIFTrFISHr /forum/post/19603884

Hey guys. Ive owned the logitech z-5500's for a year now and I absolutly love them. They were my first computer system.

Next year I am planning on putting them out in the living room of our new appartment and getting a nice set of 2.1's for my room to replace the z-550's since I dont need that much booming audio in my room. better for parties

I have been researching quite a bit and have dialed my choices down to the MX6021's and the 2300's. Seems they are both pretty adored by the audio world. I dont know much about this stuff.

HAS ANYONE HEARD THEM BOTH? I am leaning towards trying the altecs. They look great too. They will be used primarly for music. Any recomendations to 2.1's better than these two? I want to keep them under 200$

Thanks! any input apreciated. jake

I will definitely go for the Logitech Z-2300 over the AL MX-6021. Actually I have both sets, and truth to be told MX-6021 goes around in circles of Z-2300. Be it music, movies or games Z-2300 have upper hand in every department.

For more details check out my Z-2300 review on this forum:
Logitech Z-2300 Review

1 - 3 of 3 Posts