Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HD newb here.....

Considering how hard it is to find an LG LST-4200A, what is the next best option? I'm looking for DVI or HDMI out, as well as digital audio.

I really prefer to buy from established online or b&m retailers, not ebay.

Thanks! This forum has been great reading!

·
Registered
7,918 Posts
Did you check with forum sponser ********************* to see if they had any 4200A's in stock? Another option would be the Samsung SIR-T451

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjones73
Did you check with forum sponser **************** to see if they had any 4200A's in stock? Another option would be the Samsung SIR-T451
Thanks. I did call ****************. They don't know when more are coming in or how many they will get.

·
Registered
950 Posts
Do what I just did- buy a used Voom box on ebay. Just make sure it has been activated and you will be able to get OTA HD. The tuner is supposedly strong and it features simultaneous output from DVI, component & S-Vid.

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Got mine on the way from B&H. Value Electronics sounded like they didn't expect a re-stock. These things are disappearing fast. Get one now if you really want/need one. Doesn't appear that there will be too many high quality, full featured, 5th generation STBs to chose from when the 4th generation LST-4200As are all gone.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.