AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After waiting on US shipping for 15 or so weeks I have to assume the Antec in black I purchased went walkabouts and will never arrive...

I know Chenming made the 103's as can be seen with this link http://chenming.com/103B.htm I am also told that the chieftec TE10 is a clone with a different fascia so the shell would work (and its cheap and easy to get in Europe) but...

I have one of Kieths fascias here now I am back from vacation as well as a MO VFD and have sunk a fair bit into the project (happily it looks gorgeous) but now lack a donor case !!! I know Kieth's design used the buttons from the Antec but has anyone tried the Chieftek ?? Are the buttons the same ?? Has anyone used aftermarket buttons (like round aluminum ones :) !!) ??

Comments please from anyone with experience with any of these or any source of spare Antecs ??

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Damn this forum moves fast these days.... Perhaps we need a HTPC's over $1000 and under $1000 Sections ;) !!! Seriously though even for an addict like me this is hard to keep up with...

Has no one used one of the chieftek cases for a doner... The shell is the same it just confirm on if the Antec buttons are all used and do we need 2 of them etc...

Could any other buttons substitute...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.