AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I am new here and this is my first post. I'm running into some lag problems with my Vizio E3D320VX when connected to the PS3. Afyer some research here, I've narrowed it down to input lag. I also understand that Vizio's have a Game mode which is supposed to help decrease the lag. My prob;em is that when the TV is connected to the PS3 it automatically turns off the Game mode.. I have tried switching the input source to Game but see no difference. I am using HDMI. Shpuld I try a different type of connection? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
well it's been several days with no input from anyone here. I guess this isn't the right forum for such matters. Don't know what gave me the idea that it was. I'll seek help elsewhere.

·
Registered
19,750 Posts
Vizio tv's have a lot of problems. I would see if there is a Vizio group for your model number and ask there. PS3s have some specific connection/setup issues so that may be your problem.

·
Registered
5,906 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axplayer /forum/post/20928595

well it's been several days with no input from anyone here. I guess this isn't the right forum for such matters. Don't know what gave me the idea that it was. I'll seek help elsewhere.

First your subject line gives no clue what your problem is, human are just too lazy to open your post if they can't tell at a glance what your problem is.

Second, welcome to the Internet. If u hang around forums enough, of any subject, u should know 98% of ALL QUESTIONS is already been answered b4r, we're waiting for u do look at past posts and resolve your COMMON problem that way. That's just standard Internet etiquette, no matter where u go.

·
Registered
4,538 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBobb /forum/post/20928882

First your subject line gives no clue what your problem is, human are just too lazy to open your post if they can't tell at a glance what your problem is.

Second, welcome to the Internet. If u hang around forums enough, of any subject, u should know 98% of ALL QUESTIONS is already been answered b4r, we're waiting for u do look at past posts and resolve your COMMON problem that way. That's just standard Internet etiquette, no matter where u go.

I resent that remark. I consider myself quite human and I actually did read this thread. However I usually don't reply to threads that have lame titles.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.