AVS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody!

I just signed up for these forums so don't judge me if I'm in the wrong section!

It took me a long time and I eventually managed to save up $300 to get portable speakers and I have my eye on three different ones.

1. UE (Ultimate Ears) MegaBoom

2. Beats Pill XL
(I know the brand isn't known for quality products, but I heard and red a lot of reviews that this one really stands out)

3. Fugoo XL
(I know it's not released yet)

Since I don't have a lot of knowledge and the specs don't tell me anything I thought I seek for some help on these forums which one is the best pick. I listed to all different kinds of music but mostly House music (Dance etc) so my top prioritys are a really good bass and it should be as loud as possible.

Thanks a lot in advance guys! I hope I can get some help here!

Have a great day!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I know a lot of people on here don't like Bose but I find that their portable speakers are pretty good. I have had the Bose Sound Dock for many years before getting a newer one two years ago. They can also get plenty loud and still sound good.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Bought the JBL Charge and used it for one round of golf, then returned it. Mids and Highs just not there. Lots of bass though. Ordered up a Fugoo Style since reviews says its great and tons of battery time.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Happy Bose user here. They may be crappy and overpriced on their big stuff, but their small portable stuff is top notch.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts