AVS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered this disk over the weekend. It didn't ship on the 16th like it was supposed to. Now the shipping estimate in March!! WTF! I have been waiting for this one since I got my player back in August. I tried to get it locally but neither Target or BB had it in stock. Was it pushed back again?

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Don't worry about the estimate....that is just worst case scenario. It will likely ship within 10 days. Great demand for this title, it basically sold out before it was even available for sale. I pre-ordered mine Friday (if I recall correctly) and by that time it was too late.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Target online has it in stock for $19.95.

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
I cancelled my amazon order. Something is wrong with this title on amazon. When I first ordered in december, it says jan16, then it said ships in March. I cancelled and waited for store release. Saw the disks in local store (held disks in my hands) on 12th, but could not purchase in checkout. Saw it on Amazon as preorder jan16th, ordered, said ships one week, fine.

Checked update on Jan15th says one-two weeks. Ok, will wait. Checked on Jan16th, says ships in march. I cancelled again, went to local B&M and picked it up.

I think their inventory system is screwed up on this disk, many people ordered, but I never ever saw it in stock.

Placed high on the rankings in dvdempire though. Was #1 preorder before the 16th.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.