AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
See title.

I ordered Brotherhood of the Wolf for about 30 EU shipped (around 40 bucks) and they didnt seem to have a problem with me giving them a US address when I preordered it.

Does anyone know if they will actually ship it to the US when it releases?

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
They most certainly ship to the U.S. I've ordered many SA-CD's from them the last five years. When you see the prices, remember, you'll pay 17% less when you order from outside the EU. EU customers have to pay the Value Added Tax which is included in prices. When that 17% comes off, prices look alot better.

·
Registered
4,715 Posts
Hmmm.. May have to order few. Might have to get a french to english book..

But I see a lot of gret studio canal HDDVDs are comming out in france..

T2,total recall harry potter (although I may get it from the UK, or US if it not totalHD)

·
Registered
62 Posts
Amazon UK definitely does. In the past I've ordered Shaun of the Dead(before it was even in theatres here), Day of the Triffids BBC Mini-series, both seasons of Spaced, and the Anchor Bay Hellraiser puzzle box set and Phantasm sphere box sets. All arrived relatively quickly too. I don't see why Amazon France would be any different.

My current hard to make decision is whether or not I should buy the Region 2 SD of Children of Men or wait for the HD DVD version that will come out in the near future...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Amazon.fr posts worldwide but be warned all French postal rates are expensive by US standards.

alapge.com and fnac.com also ship worldwide from France - Ive been using the three etailers for shipping to Australia for years.

In the UK amazon.co.uk is fine

so is bensonsworld.com

so is cdwow.co.uk

And the amazons in Germany and Spain are also totally reliable for offshore postage.

·
Registered
3,576 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by djhotpocket2001 /forum/post/0

My current hard to make decision is whether or not I should buy the Region 2 SD of Children of Men or wait for the HD DVD version that will come out in the near future...

I should have the Region 2 DVD this week. After I watch it, I may sell it at half the cost if anyone is interested. I wanted to watch it in my HT rather than the local cinaplex. PM me if interested.

·
Registered
8,011 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by crakerhead /forum/post/0

got a link for brotherhood of the wolf? i can't find it on there

I saw it on Amazon France. It was listed under it's French name. I can't recall if it was a preorder or for sale.

·
Registered
654 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedra12 /forum/post/0

OMG!!! March 2007! I was just watching this a few weeks ago on my A1 and thought it would look awsome in HD. I really like the fight scene inthe rain.

Anyone know if it'll have English Dubbed or Subtitles?

It's supposed to include both an English dub and English subtitles, in addition to the original French track.

It's also supped to get released in the UK soon after the French release, but haven't found any etailers listing the UK release yet.

·
Registered
291 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Njål /forum/post/0

It's supposed to include both an English dub and English subtitles, in addition to the original French track.

It's also supped to get released in the UK soon after the French release, but haven't found any etailers listing the UK release yet.

Awsome!! Thanks.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.