AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you pre-ordered, request your adjustment. If you haven't ordered yet, the deal just got sweeter.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Well I don't know how long it takes them to adjust it, but I just canceled it off my existing pre-order for all my 5/22 discs and re-ordered it separately at the new price. The 10% discount plus prime make this a no-brainer. I assume I'll be able to get at least $30-$35 for my SD Ultimate collection, so even better.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunkaroo /forum/post/0

Well I don't know how long it takes them to adjust it, but I just canceled it off my existing pre-order for all my 5/22 discs and re-ordered it separately at the new price. The 10% discount plus prime make this a no-brainer. I assume I'll be able to get at least $30-$35 for my SD Ultimate collection, so even better.

I wouldn't have done that. I think they ship by order date, so if there is a shortage you got yourself to the back of the line. Amazon is pretty good at honoring the price guarantee. I've used it several times without a problem.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Count Westwest /forum/post/0

I wouldn't have done that. I think they ship by order date, so if there is a shortage you got yourself to the back of the line. Amazon is pretty good at honoring the price guarantee. I've used it several times without a problem.

Actually, I did something similar when Planet Earth released and got my set right away. I think they go more by the shipping, so those who have Prime or 1 day shipping go first, and the super savers go out later. I've seen many instances on forums where how early you placed your order doesn't necessarily equal shipping priority. Again this is just a gues son my part based on past experience and research.

A couple days before Planet Earth released, I noticed that part of my order hadn't moved to shipping soon yet, so I placed a new order with 1-day shipping and it went out. Only had to pay $4 extra since I'm a Prime member.

I just watched my DVD's recently so I won't be watching this right away anyway if it should be delayed.

·
Registered
859 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Count Westwest /forum/post/0

As I've experienced in the past, order date is irrelevant.

·
Registered
Epson 5050UB; 106" Da Lite HD Progressive 1.3 Screen; Denon 4700H AVR; Panasonic 820 Blu-ray Player
3,186 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vipper IV /forum/post/0

As I've experienced in the past, order date is irrelevant.

I have read instances of others who would beg to differ. Planet Earth comes to mind. Those that ordered early got theirs while those that ordered later had delays. True?

·
Registered
444 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. I contacted Amazon and now saved $10 cannot wait till May 23rd.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.