AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpags /forum/post/0

Yeah, Lion's Gate is no joke lately. Don't forget The Descent!

Looking forward to getting Waiting from them.

I forgot about this one, I heard the PQ was excellent. They are uppin the game for other studios with some great looking titles in hi-def.

·
Registered
882 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stromprophet /forum/post/0

Lions Gate is pumping out some classics. Saw III and Saw II should be out in a few days.

Um.....

·
Registered
6,270 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Murrell /forum/post/0

yes very excited for both, Reservoir Dogs will look amazing

Descent is possibly the best BR so far

-Gary

Judging by the previews on other BD titles, Reservoir has an odd look to it..... but in a good way. Im sorry I cant be a little more specific. Anyone else notice this?

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Anyone know what the specs are on these titles? BD-25 or 50? Uncompressed audio? Same extras as the most recent SD-DVD release?

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
From davisdvd:

Quote:
Lionsgate Home Entertainment has announced their February Blu-ray slate and they include American Psycho (Uncut), First Blood, Reservoir Dogs and Young Guns. All four will include full 1080p anamorphic transfers along with DTS HD and Dolby Digital 5.1 EX Surround audio tracks.

Extras for American Psycho will include audio commentary with director Mary Harron and writer Guinevere Turner, deleted scenes with optional commentary and "The '80s Downtown" featurette. First Blood includes separate commentaries with Sylvester Stallone and writer David Morrell, an Advanced Trivia Track, deleted scenes, "Drawing First Blood" featurette and interactive menus powered by Metamenu technology. Young Guns features "The Real Billy the Kid" documentary, the Advanced Trivia Track and Metamenus.

And finally, Reservoir Dogs presents an audio commentary, Pulp Factoids Viewer, "Playing It Fast and Loose" and "Profiling the RESERVOIR DOGS" featurettes. Interestingly, the special features on this last disc are presented in high definition resolution. All are due on February 6th with retail $29.99 each.

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!

LIONSGATE: GIVE ME THE RED METAL CASE FOR THE BLU-RAY VERSION OF RESERVOIR DOGS!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.