AVS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well been in contact with nxg about my no sound from sub issue. They and I believe something happened to the amp. They have been more than helpful and are very quick to respond. I am sending the amp to them so they can check it out. Hopefully I will be up and running soon. They did state this is not an issue they have seen but I do understand defects happen in everything so not hateful about it. Hopefully this solves my issue. I'm barely getting anything from the subwoofer. Was working great went to move it to a different location for sound testing. Heard a click/thump and got very little output after that. Thought it was a receiver issue but now I just don't know. Both items are brand new. Everything works great on receiver still but no other sub to test with. Will report back after I get new or old amp back. Nxg has been wonderful with responding. Will deff do business with them in the future.

·
Writer & Reviewer
8,892 Posts
It's difficult to tell by your description, but was this a DOA or did it work for at least some period of time?

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It worked for a little bit. When it worked this thing rocked.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well shipped my amp out. Took six days to get to Arizona from Ohio. They tested it found it defective. They two day shipped me one back plugged her in tonight and bam she works. My sub is back to life!!!!! Nxg was very VERY helpful and kept in contact the whole time. They have amazing customer service. Very happy with my purchase. Would recommend anyone considering this "budget" sub to just buy it!

·
Writer & Reviewer
8,892 Posts
I'm glad everything worked out for you in the end. Enjoy your subwoofer...

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you Jim . Hope you don't mind me referring people to your review of this sub when they are looking for a budget sub.

·
Writer & Reviewer
8,892 Posts
By all means, feel free to do so. If something I wrote can help a person make a choice that works for them then I've accomplished what I set out to do. That's one of the primary reasons I write those reviews. It's certainly not for the measly paycheck...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts