AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have looked, but can't find an FAQ for the Panny 300U. Is there a good one in AVS or anywhere on the net? Since there are so many brands and models in this forum, a specific FAQ for the 300U would be so helpful.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
4,609 Posts
Don't know of one. Any specific info you're looking for? Since there seem to be only about 3 or 4 really popular pjs in each forum, virtually the whole under $5K forum is one big HS10, L300, X1, Z1 FAQ. :)

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Markito, I have most of the setup info for the 300 entered in my Setup Database (see link below). Please let me know if I've missed anything.

Regards

Xander

·
Registered
103 Posts
Xander,

I have checked your database and I think I have one of your setup posts here watched.

I don't see anything in the "Setup" or "Panasonic" sections that show sets other than HTPC settings and the flicker tweak.

Am I missing something?

For example, I have been watching this post:

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...hreadid=246778

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
I am looking for some clarification on the Flicker Tweak, I have tried following the instructions and I cannot get it to open the last menu, I have tried holding the remote 'Enter' button for 5 seconds, as well as the one on the pj itself. What screen and item should I be on when holding down the 'Enter' button?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hey Warren,

You have to hit the menu key, and then navigate to have the OSD part of the Menu highlighted before you have the "Enter" button held down.

Xander's site www.avstuff.net has info in the "Panasonic" section on the Flicker tweak.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
whithama,

>>Am I missing something?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.