AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think with all the Whining and Complaining we should move on also!

(Oh don't think I am not still Whining and Complaining about this. It is very sad. We should keep pushing Pana on this.)

But hey what are we going to do in the mean time? Looking to you experts for help! You got new settings? Any new tricks we can try?

The scene that made me cry was begining of the chapter scene in "Star Trek" when Nero's ship passes by.... It is a black ship. What an undefined muddy mess of green and brown. I reset the TV and just went to "custom" What a difference. The brightness and the apparent increased contrast seem to make the blacks to appear "black" and give the ship a lot of definition. This is nothing close to perfect to what you guys can do. But boy, it helped.

So...what are we going to do now?

· Registered
1,143 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallmwallm /forum/post/18124452

I think with all the Whining and Complaining we should move on also!

(Oh don't think I am not still Whining and Complaining about this. It is very sad. We should keep pushing Pana on this.)

But hey what are we going to do in the mean time? Looking to you experts for help! You got new settings? Any new tricks we can try?

The scene that made me cry was begining of the chapter scene in "Star Trek" when Nero's ship passes by.... It is a black ship. What an undefined muddy mess of green and brown. I reset the TV and just went to "custom" What a difference. The brightness and the apparent increased contrast seem to make the blacks to appear "black" and give the ship a lot of definition. This is nothing close to perfect to what you guys can do. But boy, it helped.

So...what are we going to do now?

We should make a sub-forum just for Panasonic Plasma TV Issues (that Panasonic will not fix)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.