AVS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a picture of my system as it stands today.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is one sweet set up Ward! Love the Reel-to-reel...
By the way, I have a 1955 Belair in my garage. My grandfather bought it new in December 1954.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No way, that's so cool! Mine is the 210 and bought by me in 1991, I'm the 4th owner but I do know most of the history of it. What paint scheme? Stock or custom? Sorry, don't mean to get off topic...:p
I may have done a few upgrades. :D

Reactions: natchie

·
Registered
744 Posts
2 turntables (?) and a reel to reel ....beautiful. Nice clean setup also. Can you give us a run down on everything pictured?

Reactions: hotrodguy

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Wardsweb said:
By the way, I have a 1955 Belair in my garage. My grandfather bought it new in December 1954.

Thats excellent Wards!!!! -- I didnt realise you were here with us also buddy!! (I guess I should have figured ya were
(I guess I dont scan the bases very much here (Other than the few I post on regurally)))

Thank you for sharing your setup!! (Im sure you shared it on AK but i mi$$ed it)

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
2 turntables (?) and a reel to reel ....beautiful. Nice clean setup also. Can you give us a run down on everything pictured?
Actually that is a dual plinth Clearaudio Champion II table with an SME 309 arm and Benz Micro Glider cart. Shanling CD-T1500 SACD player, McIntosh C36 preamp, Music Fidelity M1DAC, PS Audio Quintessence power conditioner and Antique Sound Labs AQ1006 845 DT MKII SET ampliers. The speakers are DIY using JBL 2235H woofers, Altec 511B with 802-8G drivers and JBL 077 tweeter. The cabinet is baltic birch and MDF veneered in sapele pommele. On the far right, a Tascam BR20 reel to reel.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts