Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all... this is my first post here :)

I have a few related questions:

Do ATI have any plans to release a USB/Firewire version of their HDTV wonder? And is it still referred to as the 'HDTV Blunder'?

For TV tuner and external recording capabilities, is the ATI the bes toption to go for or should I consder other companies? I couldn't find any other reviews that rated picture quality better than ATI.

Would I be wise to go for a normal TV Tuner, and buy a seperate Digital receiver (if they exist) that can output a signal in to S-video/Composite inputs of the tuner card?

Is it still

Many thanks,

Steve :)

·
Registered
2,941 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by essdeeay
Hi all... this is my first post here :)

I have a few related questions:

Do ATI have any plans to release a USB/Firewire version of their HDTV wonder? And is it still referred to as the 'HDTV Blunder'?

For TV tuner and external recording capabilities, is the ATI the bes toption to go for or should I consder other companies? I couldn't find any other reviews that rated picture quality better than ATI.

Would I be wise to go for a normal TV Tuner, and buy a seperate Digital receiver (if they exist) that can output a signal in to S-video/Composite inputs of the tuner card?

Is it still

Many thanks,

Steve :)

You might want to checkout the MyHD-130 which does OTA HD tuning and digital cable "in the clear" QAM tuning too.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.