AVS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

SOLD!

Asking $2,300 or Best Offer. Looking to sell quick. This is the Runco version of the ISCO III Lens. This is the large anamorphic lens. Included is the lens, sled, cradle and power cord. The lens is in perfect condition (0 scratches). The sled and cradle have some scratches and there is a little bit of rust on the cradle because there was an A/C vent in front of the projector, therefore it caused the cradle to rust in a few places just a little bit. It is not a big deal but thought I would mention it. It does not affect the functionality of the lens at all. I have a video of the lens and sled in motion. If you would like to see it please send me your email or phone number.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
26,161 Posts
Damn, I've been wanting to jump to an ISCO lens and this looks like a great deal. I don't need the sled, but would like the lens. I have a prismasonic 6000 that I would need to sell. Let me see if finance committee would do a short term loan ;)

The large version of the ISCO would be great for comparability concerns of future projectors.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Damn, I've been wanting to jump to an ISCO lens and this looks like a great deal. I don't need the sled, but would like the lens. I have a prismasonic 6000 that I would need to sell. Let me see if finance committee would do a short term loan ;)

The large version of the ISCO would be great for comparability concerns of future projectors.
Don't forget about me with that 6000 ;) PM me with price if you end up needing to sell it.

Also, I sent PM to OP earlier with an offer for this ISCO III.

·
Premium Member
26,161 Posts
Don't forget about me with that 6000 ;) PM me with price if you end up needing to sell it.

Also, I sent PM to OP earlier with an offer for this ISCO III.
I hadn't since our trade would be a no cash opportunity. My only concern is size of the lens for my set up (and future projectors). I've sent two inquiries into Schneider's info contact page and have not heard back from them. My hope is to know before a trade is made.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts