AVS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
X-Men Trilogy? Nice. Too bad I won't be able to get rid of the DVDs, based on Fox's extras for catalog BDs thus far.

Was the Anchorman HD DVD DNR/EE-afflicted?

·
Registered
1,171 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by msgohan /forum/post/14218517

I haven't watched it in a while, but I don't recall any DNR issues. It looked way better than the DVD.

·
Registered
10,821 Posts
Anchorman is a soft movie, the HD release was pretty darn good

been wanting the first X-Men ever since I sold my beloved D-Theater tape, can't wait for that

-Gary

·
Registered
4,110 Posts
I'm glad to hear that Into the Wild is coming, since that was released after I stopped buying HD DVDs. I was concerned that it may have slipped into being an ordinary catalog title that could take years to be released. Along with Sweeney Todd and Zodiac coming out, and There Will Be Blood already out, I think that catches up the early 2008 Paramount releases that I want.

·
Registered
8,729 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by msgohan /forum/post/14218517

The HD DVD looks excellent in that respect. Barring any unforeseen disaster, the BD should be a safe purchase.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Ugh, I wish I never bought that 3pack of Blades of Glory, Anchorman and Old School on HD DVD. I am surprised that Paramount is able to get all these movies out so quickly considering they are re-encoding them all.

·
Premium Member
24,034 Posts
I am very glad I have it on the other format already. This Septmeber is going to be expensive enough!

·
Registered
625 Posts
i dont think i'm going to be able to pay rent in september. September is going to be one expensive month. August is hitting my wallet too. Hell, this month is as well lol

·
Registered
110 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirDrexl /forum/post/14220116

. Along with Sweeney Todd and Zodiac coming out, and There Will Be Blood already out, I think that catches up the early 2008 Paramount releases that I want.

I must have missed this. Has Paramount announced a US release of Zodiac on Blu-ray already??? Date???

·
Registered
2,811 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by joerod /forum/post/14220262

I am very glad I have it on the other format already. This Septmeber is going to be expensive enough!

Same here

·
Registered
2,573 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by racer59 /forum/post/14220497

I must have missed this. Has Paramount announced a US release of Zodiac on Blu-ray already??? Date???

Zodiac has no date but we were told to expect it this year by an insider.

·
Registered
7,641 Posts
Guys, is Anchorman still coming out in a couple weeks? Amazon doesn't even have it for pre-order yet.

Brandon

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
I doubt it. We would have heard something by now, I think. I had it on my list of titles to pick up this month, but I wasn't holding my breath for it, so I can wait.

·
Registered
304 Posts
from the depths........

any word on the rumored Blu Anchorman ? I mean c'mon already .

- still hopin' it's release will include "Wake Up "

1 - 17 of 17 Posts