AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I remember the first showing last week wasn't in HD as promised by HBO's Guide. Was it in HD this morning?

If so, there's one more showing left this month for me to record it.

·
Registered
19,586 Posts
An excellent, huge ensemble, film. If the video quality is good, I'd like to get this one recorded.

·
Registered
4,304 Posts
I was also disappointed the other day when it aired in SD instead of HD as announced, so I'm also interested in the answer to this question so I can record it the next time it airs.

·
Registered
800 Posts
This morning's showing was not in HD.

·
Registered
19,586 Posts
I think that they are inhaled stimulants, which probably do some serious brain frying damage if over used. I think that they are called that because they are in little glass capsules that you pop to release and then sniff them. I think that they give a very intense but short rush.

Then again, my druggie days are long since gone, so I could be out of touch and incorrect about that.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Poppers otherwise known as "Video Head Cleaner" is a reformulation of an illegal substance known as amyl nitrate. Stores "to remain legal" market the solution in small brown bottles with labeling and instructions for using the product as a VCR cleaner. It is strongly recommended that you do not attempt to clean your VCR with any product obtained from an adult natured establishment.

The product is used just before and during a personal climactic situation. I believe it has the capability of frying more brain cells than other more commonly used DEA controlled inhalants.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Thanks for the descriptions, but I know what they are. Its a quote from the movie. (notice the quotation marks)

actually now that i think about it, I think the quote goes

"what're these?"(eyeing empty bottles of RUSH)

"poppers, a quick cheap high"

·
Registered
19,586 Posts
Quote:
Poppers otherwise known as "Video Head Cleaner" is a reformulation of an illegal substance known as amyl nitrate
It's a head cleaner of sorts.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.